Time has run out for completing an agreement to move forward on a proposed development for Ypsilanti's Water Street property . 89.1 WEMU's Lisa Barry reports a top Ypsilanti city official is saying the proposed International Village development will not take place.
Our friends at Concentrate Media put together a great video featuring our extensive music collection through a tour with WEMU's Micheal Jewett.
- Washtenaw County Sheriff Looks To The Future After Voters Approve Ballot Issue
- Washtenaw Voters Pass Mental Health And Public Safety Millage, But The Matter May End Up In Court
- November 7th, 2017 Elections: Countywide Millage And Special Ed Renewal Pass In Washtenaw County
- November 7th, 2017 Election: Contested Candidated Races In Washtenaw County Decided
- November 7th, 2017 Election: All Ballot Proposals Pass In Washtenaw County