Most Active Stories
- Clouds Likely To Block View Of Lunar Eclipse
- Construction Of Ann Arbor Skatepark Ramping Up Again After Winter Melts Away
- Garden Ridge Ready To Move Into Kmart Building
- Ann Arbor Summer Festival Announces 2014 Mainstage Lineup
- Cinema Chat: MTV Movie Awards, Le-Weekend, Under The Skin, Heaven Is For Real and More
Andy Carvin (andycarvin.com, @acarvin on Twitter) leads NPR's social media strategy and is NPR's primary voice on Twitter, and Facebook, where NPR became the first news organization to reach one million fans. He also advises NPR staff on how to better engage the NPR audience in editorial activities in order to further the quality and diversity of NPR's journalism.
During his time at NPR, Carvin has been interviewed on numerous NPR programs, including Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Talk of the Nation, Tell Me More and The Diane Rehm Show, as an expert on Internet policy and culture and related topics.