Most Active Stories
- Sound Matters: Noise And Its Impacts
- Art Exhibit Shines Light On Human Trafficking
- Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority Celebrates Blake Transit Center Grand Opening
- Baltia Air Lines Title Sponsor Of Thunder Over Michigan Air Show
- Judge Orders Ypsilanti Township Residents To Stop Growing Medical Marijuana
International Correspondent Anthony Kuhn official base is Jakarta, Indonesia, where he opened NPR's first bureau in that country in 2010. From there, he has covered Southeast Asia, and the gamut of natural and human diversity stretching from Myanmar to Fiji and Vietnam to Tasmania. During 2013-2014, he is covering Beijing, China, as NPR's Louisa Lim is on fellowship.
Guy Raz is the host of TED Radio Hour, a co-production of NPR and TED that tackles astonishing inventions, fresh approaches to old problems and new ways to think and create. Each radio show is based on talks given by riveting speakers on the renowned TED stage, bound together by a common theme such as the thrill of space exploration, going to extremes, the source of happiness or 'when rights goes wrong' in our justice system. Currently, he is also a Ferris professor of journalism at Princeton University where he teaches radio reporting.