Most Active Stories
- Blues Guitar Legend Johnny Winter Dead At 70
- Despite California's Drought, Taps Still Flowing In LA County
- Ann Arbor Mayoral Candidates Share Thoughts On Affordable Housing And Homelessness
- Issues of the Environment: Sustainable Living On The 'Homestead'
- Milestone For Yankee Air Museum Bomber Plant Purchase
Cokie Roberts is a Morning Edition contributor.
At NPR she previously served as the congressional correspondent for more than 10 years. In addition to her work for NPR, Roberts is a political commentator for ABC News, providing analysis for all network news programming.
From 1996-2002 she and Sam Donaldson co-anchored the weekly ABC interview program This Week. In her more than forty years in broadcasting, she has won countless awards, including three Emmys. She has been inducted into the Broadcasting and Cable Hall of Fame, and was cited by the American Women in Radio and Television as one of the fifty greatest women in the history of broadcasting.
Renee Montagne is co-host of NPR's Morning Edition, the most widely heard radio news program in the U.S. She has hosted the newsmagazine since 2004, broadcasting from NPR West in Culver City, California, with co-host Steve Inskeep in NPR's Washington, D.C. headquarters.
Montagne is a familiar voice on NPR, having reported and hosted since the mid-1980s. She hosted All Things Considered with Robert Siegel for two years in the late 1980s, and previously worked for NPR's Science, National and Foreign desks.