Most Active Stories
- 'Rosie The Riveter' World Record Confirmed
- Construction Of Ann Arbor Skatepark Ramping Up Again After Winter Melts Away
- Clouds Likely To Block View Of Lunar Eclipse
- Sinkhole Closes Two Lanes Of Washtenaw Avenue In Ypsilanti
- Cinema Chat: MTV Movie Awards, Le-Weekend, Under The Skin, Heaven Is For Real and More
As part of NPR's national security team, Dina Temple-Raston reports about counterterrorism at home and abroad for NPR News. Her reporting can be heard on NPR's newsmagazines. She joined NPR in March 2007.
Recently, she was chosen for a Neiman Fellowship at Harvard. These fellowships are given to mid-career journalists. While pursuing the fellowship during the 2013-2014 academic year, Temple-Raston will be temporarily off the air.