Most Active Stories
- Clouds Likely To Block View Of Lunar Eclipse
- Construction Of Ann Arbor Skatepark Ramping Up Again After Winter Melts Away
- Garden Ridge Ready To Move Into Kmart Building
- Ann Arbor Summer Festival Announces 2014 Mainstage Lineup
- Cinema Chat: MTV Movie Awards, Le-Weekend, Under The Skin, Heaven Is For Real and More
Former WEMU Program Director, Clark Smith has worked in radio, commercial and public, for 38 years and was with WEMU for 30 years. He and wife Anne have been married for 35 years and have three of the best children in the world. Their oldest daughter is teaching English in Japan.
The Smiths live in Superior Township, just outside of Ypsilanti. Clark’s favorite things are summer, music, and family camping trips. His least favorite things are winter and any meeting lasting longer than 30 minutes. Fortunately, he now has plenty of times to enjoy all of these things, and very few meetings!