Most Active Stories
- State of Michigan's First Witness in Gay Marriage Ban Trail Barred from Testifying
- AUDIO: Rebekah Warren Announces Congressional Exploratory Committee
- Sesi Motors 5:01 Jazz: Sam Genson Quartet at Rush Street Tonight
- Volunteer for the Spring Pledge Drive
- 1st Friday Focus On The Environment: The Threat Of Oil Pipelines
Former WEMU Program Director, Clark Smith has worked in radio, commercial and public, for 38 years and was with WEMU for 30 years. He and wife Anne have been married for 35 years and have three of the best children in the world. Their oldest daughter is teaching English in Japan.
The Smiths live in Superior Township, just outside of Ypsilanti. Clark’s favorite things are summer, music, and family camping trips. His least favorite things are winter and any meeting lasting longer than 30 minutes. Fortunately, he now has plenty of times to enjoy all of these things, and very few meetings!