Most Active Stories
- 1st Friday Focus On The Environment: The Threat Of Oil Pipelines
- Snowbuddy Proposal to Clear Snow from Sidewalks in Ann Arbor Neighborhood
- All But One Ypsilanti Community Schools Building to Open Friday
- You Know It's Cold When Kenny Martin Wears Pants
- Obama Tries Going It Alone — And Moves Onto Murky Legal Ground
Former WEMU Program Director, Clark Smith has worked in radio, commercial and public, for 38 years and was with WEMU for 30 years. He and wife Anne have been married for 35 years and have three of the best children in the world. Their oldest daughter is teaching English in Japan.
The Smiths live in Superior Township, just outside of Ypsilanti. Clark’s favorite things are summer, music, and family camping trips. His least favorite things are winter and any meeting lasting longer than 30 minutes. Fortunately, he now has plenty of times to enjoy all of these things, and very few meetings!