Most Active Stories
- Unification Of Ypsilanti And Willow Run School Districts Fast Approaching
- Roundabout Construction Near Costco Will Soon Be Underway
- Issues of the Environment: Prescribed Ecological Burns
- Controversial 413 East Huron Development Project wins Ann Arbor City Council Approval
- Layoff Notices for Ann Arbor School Employees
Dustin Dwyer is a reporter for a new project at Michigan Radio that will look at improving economic opportunities for low-income children. Previously, he worked as an online journalist for Changing Gears, as a freelance reporter and as Michigan Radio's West Michigan Reporter. Before he joined Michigan Radio, Dustin interned at NPR's Talk of the Nation, wrote freelance stories for The Jackson Citizen-Patriot and completed a Reporting & Writing Fellowship at the Poynter Institute.
Dustin earned his bachelor's degree from the University of South Florida. He's also lived in Colorado, California, Oregon and Washington D.C. He's always happy to explain - with detached journalistic objectivity - why Michigan is a better place to live than any of the others.