Most Active Stories
- Art Exhibit Shines Light On Human Trafficking
- Sound Matters: Noise And Its Impacts
- Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority Celebrates Blake Transit Center Grand Opening
- Judge Orders Ypsilanti Township Residents To Stop Growing Medical Marijuana
- Ypsilanti Community Schools Board Approves Budget, Names New Superintendent
Dustin Dwyer is a reporter for a new project at Michigan Radio that will look at improving economic opportunities for low-income children. Previously, he worked as an online journalist for Changing Gears, as a freelance reporter and as Michigan Radio's West Michigan Reporter. Before he joined Michigan Radio, Dustin interned at NPR's Talk of the Nation, wrote freelance stories for The Jackson Citizen-Patriot and completed a Reporting & Writing Fellowship at the Poynter Institute.
Dustin earned his bachelor's degree from the University of South Florida. He's also lived in Colorado, California, Oregon and Washington D.C. He's always happy to explain - with detached journalistic objectivity - why Michigan is a better place to live than any of the others.