Most Active Stories
- Ann Arbor Gearing Up To Celebrate Manchester United-Real Madrid Game
- Correction - Interview: 12th Congressional District Candidate Raymond Mullins
- The Green Room: The Local Buzz About Pollinator Decline
- Despite California's Drought, Taps Still Flowing In LA County
- Governor Snyder To Seek More Foreign Investment In Detroit
Irina Zhorov is a reporter for Wyoming Public Radio. She earned her BA from the University of Pennsylvania and an MFA from the University of Wyoming. In between, she worked as a photographer and writer for Philadelphia-area and national publications. Her professional interests revolve around environmental and energy reporting and she's reported on mining issues from Wyoming, Mexico, and Bolivia. She's been supported by the Dick and Lynn Cheney Grant for International Study, the Eleanor K. Kambouris Grant, and the Social Justice Research Center Research Grant for her work on Bolivian mining and Uzbek alpinism. Her work has appeared on Voice of America, National Native News, and in Indian Country Today, among other publications.
In her off time, Irina is pursuing treasure hunters, leafing through photo books, or planning and executing quests.