Most Active Stories
- 1st Friday Focus On The Environment: The Threat Of Oil Pipelines
- Obama Tries Going It Alone — And Moves Onto Murky Legal Ground
- Ann Arbor City Council Delays Decision on Buying Edwards Brothers Property
- All But One Ypsilanti Community Schools Building to Open Friday
- You Know It's Cold When Kenny Martin Wears Pants
Larkin got her start in radio as a newsroom volunteer in 2006. She went on to work for 90.5 as a reporter, Weekend Edition host, and Morning Edition producer, before taking on her current role as the All Things Considered host in 2009. Larkin also curates a public radio news blog www.pfeffernews.org, which highlights great reporting from local stations around the country. She has won regional and statewide awards for her reporting, including stories on art, criminal justice, domestic violence, and breaking news. Her work has been featured across Pennsylvania and nationally on NPR.