Most Active Stories
- Jeff Daniels urges responsibility at Chelsea meeting
- SnowBuddy Proposal to Clear Snow from Sidewalks in Ann Arbor Neighborhood
- 1st Friday Focus On The Environment: The Threat Of Oil Pipelines
- Eastern Michigan University Hosts Panel Discussion on Education Achievement Authority
- William Clay Ford Sr. Passes Away at 88
I'm a reporter with Harvest Public Media based at KUNC, covering the wide range of agricultural stories in Colorado.
I came to KUNC in March 2013, after spending about two years as a reporter with Aspen Public Radio in Aspen, Colorado.
During my time in Aspen, I was recognized by the Colorado Broadcasters Association and Public Radio News Directors, Inc. for my reporting and production work. My reports have been featured on NPR's Morning Edition, All Things Considered, and Weekend Edition.
I'm the product of two farm families in central Illinois, which is where I spent most of my formative years. Before moving to Colorado I spent a year covering local and state government for Illinois Public Radio and WUIS in the state's capital. I have a Master's degree in Public Affairs Reporting from the University of Illinois Springfield, the same place where I completed a Bachelor of Arts in Communication.