Most Active Stories
- Art Exhibit Shines Light On Human Trafficking
- Sound Matters: Noise And Its Impacts
- Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority Celebrates Blake Transit Center Grand Opening
- Ypsilanti Community Schools Board Approves Budget, Names New Superintendent
- Judge Orders Ypsilanti Township Residents To Stop Growing Medical Marijuana
Michigan Radio: Tracy Samilton
Tracy Samilton covers the auto beat for Michigan Radio. She has worked for the station for 12 years, and started out as an intern before becoming a part-time and, later, a full-time reporter. Tracy's reports on the auto industry can frequently be heard on Morning Edition and All Things Considered, as well as on Michigan Radio. She considers her coverage of the landmark lawsuit against the University of Michigan for its use of affirmative action a highlight of her reporting career.
Tracy graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in English Literature. Before beginning her journalism career, she spent time working as a legal assistant at various firms in the Ann Arbor area.