Most Active Stories
- Sound Matters: Noise And Its Impacts
- Art Exhibit Shines Light On Human Trafficking
- Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority Celebrates Blake Transit Center Grand Opening
- Baltia Air Lines Title Sponsor Of Thunder Over Michigan Air Show
- Judge Orders Ypsilanti Township Residents To Stop Growing Medical Marijuana
Vicki Barker was UPR's Moab correspondent from 2011 - 2012.
A native of Moab, she started working in radio as a teenager and earned a degree at Utah State University-Logan in broadcast performance and management. She worked as a news reporter and feature writer for radio and publications throughout the intermountain area and also worked in the national parks, in outdoor environmental education, and as an editor.
Vicki passed away in April 2012 and has left a void on UPR where her voice used to be.