This press release comes from Eastern Michigan University:
Eastern Michigan University to host Graduate Open House for prospective students on Nov. 16 Great chance to learn about graduate school programs and opportunities for advancement at Eastern
YPSILANTI – A graduate degree is an important stepping-stone to a promotion or career advancement. Prospective students can find out about the many opportunities at Eastern Michigan University during the Graduate Open House, on Saturday, Nov. 16, from 10 a.m. to noon in the Student Center Ballroom.
Prospective students can do the following at the open house:
- Apply for admission. The application fee will be waived for the first graduate program students apply to.
- Learn about graduate assistantships and doctoral fellowships.
- Register for a drawing to win three free tuition credits. Three winners will each receive this $1,500 award.
- Speak with a college representative and receive general information about the programs/contact info for the faculty advisers.
- Meet with faculty members from several doctoral and cohort programs.
To reserve a spot, go to https://www.emich.edu/graduate/admissions/goh/index.php
For questions, call 734-487-0042.
Additional graduate open house events will be hosted at Eastern Michigan on Saturday, January 11, 2014, and on Saturday, March 22.