Most Active Stories
- WEMU Announces New Weekend Programming Lineup
- Blues Guitar Legend Johnny Winter Dead At 70
- Despite California's Drought, Taps Still Flowing In LA County
- Ann Arbor Mayoral Candidates Share Thoughts On Affordable Housing And Homelessness
- Issues of the Environment: Sustainable Living On The 'Homestead'
Wed March 5, 2014
Univeristy of Michigan Claims Outright Big Ten Title, Looking for More Basketball Success
The University of Michigan Men's basketball team clinched the outright regular season Big ten title with an 84-53 win at Illinois Tuesday night. Work is still to be done with the Big Ten Basketball Tournament taking place next week in Indianapolis.
Season ticket holders already scooped up all of Michigan's allotment of tickets. The big ten does allow people to pay $30 up front to then buy lower level tickets to the championship game for $80 if your team makes it to the March 16th final. Reserving a seat if Michigan makes the championship game can be made online through the Big Ten.
StubHub has championship game tickets available starting below 30 dollars for the upper corners of the arena.
U of M is also currently projected by many to be a three seed in the NCAA Tournament. The Wolverines close out the regular season Saturday at home against Indiana.
— Andrew Cluley is the Ann Arbor beat reporter, and anchor for 89.1 WEMU News. Contact him at 734.487.3363 or email him firstname.lastname@example.org.