Most Active Stories
- Sen. Warren: We Need Regulators Who 'Work For The American People'
- Changes Likely Before Governor Snyder Will Approve Medical Marijuana Bills
- University of Michigan Students, Alumni Calling For Dismissal Of Athletic Director
- DTE Proposes Natural Gas Pipeline Through Washtenaw County
- WATCH: Mr. B's Joybox Express - Mr. B Gives WEMU Listeners An Update From The Mississippi River Ride
Jazz24 features the greatest jazz artists of all time, like Miles Davis, Billie Holiday and Dave Brubeck; as well as today’s top talents, like Wynton Marsalis, Diana Krall and Pat Metheny. They also like to throw in some surprises from time to time, seasoning our jazz gumbo with blues, funk and Latin jazz. Thanks for listening!
Monday, September 29, 2014 6:03pmIndustrial Revelation perform “End Of Courtesy” live in the KPLU studios hosted by Abe Beeson. “End Of Courtesy” is composed by Ahamefule J. Oluo, led by D’Vonne Lewis, and features Evan Flory-Barnes, Josh Rawlings, and Ahamefule J. Oluo.
Monday, September 8, 2014 8:00amJane Monheit performing “The Man That Got Away” live in the KPLU Seattle studios.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014 2:11pmJane Monheit along with Michael Kanan (piano), Neal Miner (bass), and Rick Montalbano (drums) perform “How About You” live in our Seattle studios.
Friday, August 29, 2014 6:29pmOur listeners had the privilege of hearing vocalist Jane Monheit light up the airwaves during our live studio session, hosted by Abe Beeson.
Monday, August 25, 2014 8:00amJon Cleary has the rare ability to transcend his geographical background. As you will learn in his interview with All Blues host, John Kessler, Cleary grew up in England and was exposed to the New Orleans sound by his uncle at a young age.