Driverless Cars are in the news: On July, 20th, the University of Michigan's Mobility Transformation Center unveiled its test track for connected, automated vehicles. Once thought of as fantasy, driverless cars are real and are being researched right here in our backyard. In this installment of 89.1 WEMU's 'The Green Room,' Barbara Lucas looks at the environmental implications of this cutting edge technology.
- Texas Attorney General Indicted On Felony Charges, 'New York Times' Reports
- Jericho Isn't Cecil's Brother And Is Probably Still Alive, Lion Researcher Says
- SuperPACs Report Their Funds — And The Numbers Are Staggering
- After A West Bank Home Goes Up In Flames, Tensions Flare In The Region
- Wildfires In California Spur Emergency Declaration; 1 Firefighter Dead
Straight talk from the Washtenaw county sheriff. In a letter to concerned citizens in light of recent gun violence, Washstenaw County Sheriff Jerry Clayton says “there is a gang problem” in part of the county. I spoke with Jerry on Monday to get a clearer picture of the problems at hand and how the community can get involved in "Interrupting the Violence" here in Washtenaw County.