- Provide your legal name. If the giveaway prize consists of tickets, then a photo ID and e-mail confirmation will be required to pick the tickets up via will-call.
- Those who have won any tickets or prizes from WEMU within 30 days of the current online giveaway period will be ineligible.
- The WEMU online giveaway winners will be selected on the date specified on the entry page. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries.
- Giveaway drawings are administered by WEMU personnel, whose decisions are final.
- The giveaway winner will be notified by e-mail, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release within 15 days of notification. Any winner who fails to comply within said 15-day period or who cannot be contacted by email will forfeit the prize. WEMU will then draw alternate, eligible giveaway winners, who will be awarded the giveaway in the event that the initial winner does not claim or forfeits the prize.
- Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received. Donations to WEMU do not increase chances of winning.
- WEMU reserves the right, in the event of the unavailability of an online giveaway prize, to substitute giveaway prizes of equal or greater value.
- Winners will not be permitted to either redeem in cash or substitute giveaway prizes.
- Giveaway prizes are subject to any and all policies and restrictions of the giveaway provider.
- Any and all applicable taxes on giveaway prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
- WEMU employees and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate in the online giveaway. Also, the immediate family members of online giveaway prize donors are ineligible to participate.
- All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- WEMU online giveaway drawing is void where prohibited by law.
- When necessary, WEMU reserves the right to amend the online giveaway rules at any time.
- One online entry per person.
- By participation, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries not in compliance with these Official Rules shall be null and void.