Most Active Stories
- Art Exhibit Shines Light On Human Trafficking
- Sound Matters: Noise And Its Impacts
- Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority Celebrates Blake Transit Center Grand Opening
- Ypsilanti Community Schools Board Approves Budget, Names New Superintendent
- Judge Orders Ypsilanti Township Residents To Stop Growing Medical Marijuana
After taking a semester off from college to intern with Vermont Public Radio in 1999, Sidsel was hooked. She went on to work as a reporter and producer at WNYC in New York and WAMU in Washington, DC before moving to New Mexico in 2007.
As KUNM’s Conservation Beat reporter, Sidsel covered news from around the state having to do with protection of our earth, air and water. She also kept up a blog, earth air waves, filled with all the bits that can’t be crammed into the local broadcast of Morning Edition and All Things Considered. When not interviewing inspiring people (or sheep), Sidsel could be found doing underdogs with her daughters at the park.