Most Active Stories
- Art Exhibit Shines Light On Human Trafficking
- Sound Matters: Noise And Its Impacts
- Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority Celebrates Blake Transit Center Grand Opening
- Ypsilanti Community Schools Board Approves Budget, Names New Superintendent
- Judge Orders Ypsilanti Township Residents To Stop Growing Medical Marijuana
WXXI Public Broadcasting: Marie Cusick
WMHT/Capital Region reporter for the Innovation Trail.
As a multimedia journalist, Marie contributes television, radio, and digital reports to the Innovation Trail.
Her radio work has appeared nationally on NPR's All Things Considered, Morning Edition, and Weekend Edition, and regionally on WNYC and public stations throughout New York.
Marie's television reports can be seen on WMHT's award-winning public affairs show, New York NOW, which airs on PBS stations statewide. She also contributes reports to WNET Thirteen's New York City public television show, MetroFocus.
Marie joins WMHT from her hometown of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where she reported for a cable TV news station. She previously worked as a reporter and anchor for an ABC affiliate in Casper, Wyoming. Marie began her broadcasting career as an intern on the assignment desk at WBZ-TV in Boston.