Most Active Stories
- Blues Guitar Legend Johnny Winter Dead At 70
- Despite California's Drought, Taps Still Flowing In LA County
- Ann Arbor Mayoral Candidates Share Thoughts On Affordable Housing And Homelessness
- Issues of the Environment: Sustainable Living On The 'Homestead'
- Milestone For Yankee Air Museum Bomber Plant Purchase
WXXI Public Broadcasting: Marie Cusick
WMHT/Capital Region reporter for the Innovation Trail.
As a multimedia journalist, Marie contributes television, radio, and digital reports to the Innovation Trail.
Her radio work has appeared nationally on NPR's All Things Considered, Morning Edition, and Weekend Edition, and regionally on WNYC and public stations throughout New York.
Marie's television reports can be seen on WMHT's award-winning public affairs show, New York NOW, which airs on PBS stations statewide. She also contributes reports to WNET Thirteen's New York City public television show, MetroFocus.
Marie joins WMHT from her hometown of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where she reported for a cable TV news station. She previously worked as a reporter and anchor for an ABC affiliate in Casper, Wyoming. Marie began her broadcasting career as an intern on the assignment desk at WBZ-TV in Boston.