Most Active Stories
- 1st Friday Focus On The Environment: The Threat Of Oil Pipelines
- Winter Storm Warning In Effect Until 3PM, 6-9 Inches Of Snow In Washtenaw County Today
- Obama Tries Going It Alone — And Moves Onto Murky Legal Ground
- All But One Ypsilanti Community Schools Building to Open Friday
- You Know It's Cold When Kenny Martin Wears Pants
Tue January 7, 2014
Ann Arbor Officially Ends Agreement on Fuller Road Station with University of Michigan
Work hasn't progressed on the proposed Fuller Road Station in over a year and the University of Michigan is instead building a parking structure between Maiden Lane and Wall Street.
City Council Monday night passed a resolution formally terminating the Memorandum of Understanding with U of M regarding the proposed project.
City Council member Stephen Kunselman says it's good to tie up the loose ends.
U of M and the city first agreed to the Memorandum of Understanding in 2010. The proposal however had many critics that say parkland shouldn't be used for a transit center.
— Andrew Cluley is the Ann Arbor beat reporter, and anchor for 89.1 WEMU News. Contact him at 734.487.3363 or email him firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arts & Culture