Most Active Stories
- Blues Guitar Legend Johnny Winter Dead At 70
- Despite California's Drought, Taps Still Flowing In LA County
- Ann Arbor Mayoral Candidates Share Thoughts On Affordable Housing And Homelessness
- Issues of the Environment: Sustainable Living On The 'Homestead'
- Milestone For Yankee Air Museum Bomber Plant Purchase
Thu March 6, 2014
Ann Arbor Officials Use Social Media to Highlight Pothole Concerns
A simple post on Facebook and Twitter highlights how big a problem Ann Arbor and the rest of the area are facing in dealing with potholes this winter.
Mother nature has been unkind to A2 roads, this graph shows it. Keep reporting those potholes by calling 99-HOLES http://t.co/MPgWPG6Pc0
— City of Ann Arbor (@A2GOV) March 6, 2014
Ann Arbor tries to fill potholes within 24 business hours of notification, but officials admit this year they are struggling in meeting that goal.
You can report a pothole to Ann Arbor by calling 99-HOLES.
(h/t City of Ann Arbor)
— Andrew Cluley is the Ann Arbor beat reporter, and anchor for 89.1 WEMU News. Contact him at 734.487.3363 or email him email@example.com.