Graduate business programs are the focus of an Eastern Michigan University open house Tuesday in Livonia.
EMU-Livonia and the EMU College of Business will host a free open house for prospective students interested in graduate business programs Tuesday, Sept. 30, 4:30-7:30 p.m. in Livonia.
EMU-Livonia is conveniently located at 38777 W. Six Mile, Suite 400, just west of I-275 in Livonia.
Prospective students can learn more about the various programs available through EMU-Livonia and advisors, admissions personnel and financial aid specialists will be on hand to answer questions. Those who apply to the University while onsite will have their $45 application fee waived.
Graduate programs offered are:
· A master’s degree in business administration with 13 areas of specialization
· A master’s degree in accounting
· A master’s degree in taxation
· A master’s degree in human resources and organizational development
· A master’s degree in information systems
· A master’s degree in integrated marketing and communications (online)
· Graduate certificates in 13 areas of business
The Princeton Review has named EMU’s College of Business an “outstanding business school,” for ten consecutive years.
The College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the premier accrediting agency for professional business education at the collegiate level worldwide.
For more information about the open house, contact Beste Windes at 734.487.4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org