Most Active Stories
- Blues Guitar Legend Johnny Winter Dead At 70
- Despite California's Drought, Taps Still Flowing In LA County
- Ann Arbor Mayoral Candidates Share Thoughts On Affordable Housing And Homelessness
- Issues of the Environment: Sustainable Living On The 'Homestead'
- Milestone For Yankee Air Museum Bomber Plant Purchase
Mon April 14, 2014
Last Minute Tax Rush
Tuesday's the deadline to file your taxes and plenty of people are still finishing, or just starting their paperwork.
Liza Tena is the officer manager for the H & R Block office on Stadium on Ann Arbor's west-side. According to Tena many of the people coming into her office in the last few hours before the deadline planned on doing their taxes themselves.
Tena says this is particularly true for people who ran into problems while trying to do their taxes online.
Since most people are filing online the post office on Stadium won't be staying open later than normal tomorrow.
— Andrew Cluley is the Ann Arbor beat reporter, and anchor for 89.1 WEMU News. Contact him at 734.487.3363 or email him firstname.lastname@example.org.