Most Active Stories
- WEMU Pledge Drive: A Bit Short, Can You Help?
- State Representative Doesn't Think Dissolving Whitmore Lake Schools Viable Option
- Pot Legalization On Ballot In 11 Michigan Cities
- Issues of the Environment: Gas And Oil Pipelines Running Through Washtenaw County
- "Rosie The Riveters" Call For Equal Pay, Meet With Michigan Democrats
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
The Green Room
The Green Room radio show is a collaboration between the WEMU News Department and the Washtenaw County Environmental Health Division. Through her work with the County, Barbara also co-produces a monthly Green Room television show with Ann Arbor's CTN, Channel 19.
The Green Room will take listeners out into the community as reporter, Barbara Lucas, explores important, local environmental topics. Lucas will not only get to the heart of these issues, but will provide a soundscape that supplements and enhances the subject matter, and advances the story in the minds of listeners.
89.1 WEMU News Director, David Fair, serves as Executive Producer for the monthly feature which will air at 6:50 a.m. and 8:20 a.m.